Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 26, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - CRAFTMASTERS GENERAL CONTRACTORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Flexport to Open First Warehouse in Southern California
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Freight-services startup Flexport Inc. is stepping off the cloud and into the real world. The San Francisco-based firm, which helps customers arrange freight shipments online, will open its first warehouse on Aug. 1 near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
- The Economy Needs Amazons, but It Mostly Has GEs
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
When Amazon.com Inc. announced Friday it was buying Whole Foods, the stock market got a taste of something long missing: volatility. If Amazon is one extreme in how companies invest, General Electric is the other, writes Greg Ip.
- Michael Wilson named head men's golf coach at Long Beach State
By Lance Ringler - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Long Beach State Athletics Director Andy Fee has named Michael Wilson head men’s golf coach Long Beach State. Wilson has (...)