Five decades after the Newark riots, The Times wants to hear from those who lived in Newark at the time or were otherwise affected by what happened.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CPP UNIT 24, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tell Us Your Stories From the Newark Riots
By RICK ROJAS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- As Church Shifts, a Cardinal Welcomes Gays; They Embrace a ‘Miracle’
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark, who welcomed gay worshipers at a recent Mass, is among a small but growing group of bishops changing how the Catholic Church relates to gay members.
- Get Treated Like a VIP at Airports---For As Little as $30
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The insider’s guide to dodging airport chaos—from security mobs to stressful connections—at airports all over the world (including Newark and LAX)
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.