The sanctions against Louisville’s basketball program are related to a scandal in which a former staff member provided strippers and prostitutes to players and recruits.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CPG KENTUCKY, LLC
2014 - CPG, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- N.C.A.A. Places Louisville on Probation and Suspends Pitino
By MARC TRACY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- College World Series: Era Ends For Louisville Legends
By Michael Lananna - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Thursday night was, once again for Louisville, heartbreak.
- TCU Relies On Experience, And Stingy Bullpen, To Eliminate Louisville
By Teddy Cahill - Friday Jun 23, 2017
TCU grinds out victory to eliminate Louisville in CWS.
- Louisville's Rick Pitino Suspended Five Games for Sex Scandal
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Rick Pitino, the head basketball coach for the University of Louisville, has been suspended for five games in connection with a wide-ranging sex scandal that has rocked the men’s basketball program.
- Forensic Audit Details Abuses at University of Louisville Foundation
By Michael Wyland - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Leaders at University of Louisville Foundation enriched themselves by depleting endowments. But that’s just part of the story.
- U of Louisville Audit Bright Spot a Mirage
By Michael Wyland - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The University of Louisville scandal is summed up in a simple statement from the former president’s chief of staff: “We are deliberately ambiguous because ambiguity is in the employee’s favor.”
- Louisville's NCAA infractions appeal: What're the chances it succeeds?
By @jeffgreer_cj - By @jeffgreer_cj - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Louisville basketball | Rick Pitino: Cards 'loaded' with length, athleticism
By @stevejones_cj - By @stevejones_cj - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017