You have a dental problem that needs attention, but you’re not sure how to pay for your trip to the dentist. Take a deep breath – it’s okay. There are several ways you can afford quality dental care without putting yourself in a financial tailspin. This guide will help you understand the options you’ll have when budgeting for a dental procedure. We’ll cover expected costs for common procedures. We’ll look at what to do if you don’t have insurance. And ...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - COURTESY DENTAL CARE P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Afford Quality Dental Care
By Chris Sirico - Friday Jun 2, 2017
- Dentists Accuse Delta Dental of Violating Nonprofit Rules
By Staff Writer - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A group of dentists at odds with the Massachusetts’ largest dental insurer are accusing the company of violating nonprofit rules and engaging in anticompetitive behavior, and they’re asking Attorney General Maura Healey’s office to investigate. The dentists detailed their complaints against Delta Dental of Massachusetts in an 11-page letter to Healey, penned by their lawyer, James […]
The post Dentists Accuse Delta Dental of Violating Nonprofit Rules appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- What Is Lithodora – Learn About The Care Of Lithodora In Gardens
By Mary H. Dyer - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- Wheelbarrow Care: Learn About Seasonal Maintenance For Wheelbarrows
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Dwarf Shrubs For Gardens – Choosing Bushes For Small Spaces
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fragrant Champaca Information: Tips On Caring For Champaca Trees
By Teo Spangler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Needle Palm Information: How To Care For Needle Palm Trees
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017