The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COUNTRY CLUB SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Secret Service Post Moves From Trump Tower to a Trailer
By NICHOLAS FANDOS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A command post was moved out of the skyscraper after a lease agreement between the government and the Trump Organization fell apart.
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- NFL Explores Tie-Up With Firm Owned by Jerry Jones and N.Y. Yankees
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A combination of Legends Hospitality and NFL On Location would potentially provide travel and ticket services for the world’s biggest sporting events
- Riviera's 18th hole could play as drivable par 4 during U.S. Amateur
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Competitors at this year’s U.S. Amateur at Riviera Country Club could face not one but two drivable par 4s. According to tournament (...)
- Riviera's 18th will not be drivable par 4 at U.S. Amateur after all
By Kevin Casey - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
The idea of a drivable par-4 18th at Riviera Country Club is no more. A stir arose earlier this week when Ben Kimball, the tournament (...)