The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COUNTRY CARE VETERINARY CENTER, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Shopping Center Blast in Colombia Kills 3 and Injures 9
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The authorities immediately focused on the country’s largest active rebel group, the National Liberation Army, or E.L.N.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- How the Senate Health Care Bill Failed: G.O.P. Divisions and a Fed-Up President
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER, GLENN THRUSH and ROBERT PEAR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The effort by Senate Republicans to remake the country’s health care system faced a near-impossible path forward. President Trump’s tweets didn’t help.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.