The authorities immediately focused on the country’s largest active rebel group, the National Liberation Army, or E.L.N.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COUNTRY CARE VETERINARY CENTER, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shopping Center Blast in Colombia Kills 3 and Injures 9
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center Receives $32 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The gift will fund orthopedic and spine and neuroscience institutes and support advanced care for stroke victims and improved care for surgical and ICU patients....
- Sick and Afraid, Some Immigrants Forgo Medical Care
By JAN HOFFMAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Around the country, clinics that serve immigrants report seeing fewer patients since the Trump administration issued broad deportation orders.
- On-Site Child Care: It's Paying Off at Clif Bar
Monday Sep 26, 2016
Clif Bar & Co. is among only 5% of U.S. employers that offer a child care center on-site or near its offices. Kate Torgersen, an 18-year employee, explains how bringing her three children to the company's "Base Camp" child care center has benefited her as a working mother. Photo: Tim Hussin for The Wall Street Journal