Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COTTERPIN CRAFTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- It's Not You, It's Millennials: Rhode Island Dumps Hot Wieners for Craft Beer
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Looking for something that could represent Rhode Island and draw millennials to a huge 17-day fair, state officials ousted hot wieners, a cherished local delicacy, for a lineup of craft beer for the state’s building at the Big E.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Arts and Crafts-style Home in Westchester
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
A Manhattan couple by way of Italy built and designed this 6,267-square-foot American Arts and Crafts-style home in New York's Westchester County. It is listed for $3.8 million.
- Why Diageo Is Paying $500 a Bottle for George Clooney's Tequila
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately for big liquor groups, craft distilling is following the trail blazed by craft brewing
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal