Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COSTANZO PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Anthony Roth Costanzo Exists to Transform Opera
By ERIC GRODE - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The countertenor, a collaborator with Nico Muhly, Joyce DiDonato and Justin Vivian Bond, has created an unusual career of music very old and very new.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
- A passion for old VWs becomes a thriving business
By The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - By The (Westchester County, N.Y.) Journal News - Friday Jul 21, 2017
In Congers, N.Y., a business restoring old VWs still keeps a family busy