Several Santa Cruz beaches will be closed until Saturday after a large shark chomped down on a kayak near shore Tuesday, city officials said. The shark attack was reported after 11 a.m. near West Cliff Drive and Pelton Avenue, said Scott Collins, a deputy city manager. The kayaker wasn’t hurt, but his boat sustained “excessive damage,” Collins said in a statement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COSO 4-6 WEST 108 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shark attack closes Santa Cruz beaches
By Filipa Ioannou - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- 'Batman' Forever? Adam West Made His Peace With That
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Adam West's death last week served as a reminder of a TV era when actors came to resent the very shows that made them famous.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.