Several Santa Cruz beaches will be closed until Saturday after a large shark chomped down on a kayak near shore Tuesday, city officials said. The shark attack was reported after 11 a.m. near West Cliff Drive and Pelton Avenue, said Scott Collins, a deputy city manager. The kayaker wasn’t hurt, but his boat sustained “excessive damage,” Collins said in a statement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COSO 21 WEST 106 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shark attack closes Santa Cruz beaches
By Filipa Ioannou - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Red-tagged Lafayette house perched atop a landslide on the market for $850,000
By Amy Graff - Friday Jul 14, 2017
This Lafayette home at 21 Chapel Dr. is perched precariously on top of a landslide and appears to be on the verge of falling off a cliff.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.