A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COSMOPOLITAN USA CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Coastal and Cosmopolitan Valencia Attracts Expats
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Spain’s third largest city might not be as famous as Madrid and Barcelona. But it is a perfect combination of cosmopolitan, beachy and affordable. Photo: James Rajotte for The Wall Street Journal
- An Attack on Muslims Shakes Cosmopolitan London
By KATRIN BENNHOLD - Monday Jun 19, 2017
This proudly diverse and tolerant city is now confronted with the tensions and ugliness that have been simmering on the fringes for years and are boiling to the surface.
- Charitable Giving Increased 2.7 Percent in 2016, 'Giving USA' Finds
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The report found that giving by individuals, corporations, and foundations totaled an estimated $390.05 billion in 2016....
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.