A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COSMOPOLITAN SOLUTIONS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Coastal and Cosmopolitan Valencia Attracts Expats
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Spain’s third largest city might not be as famous as Madrid and Barcelona. But it is a perfect combination of cosmopolitan, beachy and affordable. Photo: James Rajotte for The Wall Street Journal
- An Attack on Muslims Shakes Cosmopolitan London
By KATRIN BENNHOLD - Monday Jun 19, 2017
This proudly diverse and tolerant city is now confronted with the tensions and ugliness that have been simmering on the fringes for years and are boiling to the surface.
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
- Economic Study Ranks San Diego Near Top in Genomics Innovation
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
An economic impact study of San Diego’s emerging genomics industry counted 115 genomics-related companies operating in the region that directly employ over 10,000 people, and drive about $5.6 billion worth of annual economic benefits throughout the area. “San Diego is really end-to-end in genomics, from start to finish,” said Kirby Brady, who oversaw the study […]
- On Golf: For Golfers Who Curse Their Play at the U.S. Open, There’s Holy Hill
By BILL PENNINGTON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
A Catholic basilica looms on the horizon of the event’s final hole as if floating in the clouds, and its friars have invited contestants to attend Mass.
- Capitol Hill Lacks Clarity on Debt-Ceiling Date
Monday Jun 12, 2017
U.S. lawmakers face a big unknown six weeks before they leave Washington for summer recess: The government could run out of cash before they get back or soon after their return, but the Trump administration isn’t saying when.
- To Win the U.S. Open, Golfers Must First Defeat a Tiny Terror
By BILL PENNINGTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Created as a quirky bonus hole, the diminutive-but-vexing ninth hole at Erin Hills is likely to be the most entertaining 135 yards of play.