Anti-government protests in Venezuela have been growing more violent, making the work of medical students, the so-called 'Green Helments' and their movement of volunteer paramedics more dangerous, with one member recently killed. (June 2)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COSMIC SHOCK HELMET PADS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Green Helmets' give aid to Venezuela protesters
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Boot-Camp Prisons Aim to Prepare Inmates for a Brighter Future
Sunday Jul 31, 2016
The Moriah Shock Incarceration Correctional Facility in Mineville, N.Y., is one of a handful of boot-camp prisons nationwide that offer shorter sentences in exchange for participation in programs that aim to reduce recidivism. Photo: Claudio Papapietro for The Wall Street Journal
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
- Cilic advances as normality restored at Queen's after shocks
By AP - By AP - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The unheralded Australians who blew open the draw at Queen's with first-round wins over Andy Murray and Milos Raonic came back down to earth on Thursday
- Andy Murray out on day of first-round shocks at Queen’s Club
By AP - By AP - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Murray put in error-prone display in losing to 90th-ranked Jordan Thompson 7-6 (4), 6-2.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Facebook and Zynga: Shock and Awe
Friday Feb 17, 2012
WSJ's Rolfe Winkler stops by Mean Street to look at profits registered by Facebook and Zynga being eaten away by stock compensation expenses. Photo: AP.