The prospect of major penalties in Britain is another red flag for social media companies operating in Europe.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COS ROB LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- UK Lawmakers Threaten Social Media Cos With Big Fines
Wednesday May 3, 2017
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Maryland Promotes Rob Vaughn To Replace John Szefc As Coach
By Teddy Cahill - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Maryland promotes John Szefc's associate head coach to the big chair.
The post Maryland Promotes Rob Vaughn To Replace John Szefc As Coach appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Brooks Koepka Wins U.S. Open for His First Major Title
By KAREN CROUSE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Koepka’s winning score of 16-under tied Rory McIlroy’s U.S. Open record for lowest total under par, set in 2011.
- How to Survive the Retail Crisis: A Master Class from T.J. Maxx
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Betting shoppers still like stores, owner TJX Cos. has more sales than Nordstrom and Penney combined. It is plowing investment into physical locations that create a treasure-hunt atmosphere with rapid stock turnover.