John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORZO ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Bill Cosby, Fresh From Trial, Plans Talks on Avoiding Assault Accusations
By GRAHAM BOWLEY and SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The entertainer drew criticism for his plan to host a series of conversations about how to prevent being accused of sexual assault.
- “Crash Override” malware that triggered Ukrainian power outage
By Dan Goodin - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Attack tools can be used against a broad range of electric grids around the world.
- GE's Challenge: Bring Good Things Back to Life
Monday Jun 12, 2017
A fresh face will be leading General Electric. Next up for the industrial giant: freshening up shareholder returns.
- China Aims for Gold in Brazil Power Deal
Tuesday Aug 9, 2016
China’s State Grid, the world’s largest electricity provider by revenue, is planning a blockbuster $13 billion takeover of Brazilian power company CPFL Energia. Photo: State Grid Corp. of China
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Another Murder Video Puts Facebook On Defensive
Thursday Apr 27, 2017
Facebook's system for policing prohibited content is garnering fresh criticism after another horrifying murder-suicide was broadcast live, this time in Thailand.
- Android Overtakes Windows For The First Time
Tuesday Apr 18, 2017
It's the end of era. For the first time ever, Android has bested Microsoft Windows as the world's most popular operating system, according to fresh findings from Web analytics firm StatCounter.