In a long-awaited bout, McGregor, a mixed martial arts fighter and U.F.C. star, will box against Mayweather, who is considered a heavy favorite.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
3931 WEST ROAD PLAZA
CORTLAND, NEW YORK, 13045
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CORTLAND ELITE MIXED MARTIAL ARTS AND FITNESS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Agree to Fight
By KEVIN DRAPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Fitness – The Shoulder Load
By Admin - Tuesday Nov 25, 2014
Protect your shoulders to stay in the fight. Shoulder pain, whether it’s chronic or acute, is one of the most common injuries for mixed martial artists. During combat sports, the occurrence of shoulder injuries is increased due to impact forces, repetitive use, and the range of motion required for performing certain moves. The shoulder is
- Karate kid: Georgia boy fights off kidnapping attempt with martial arts
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Jon Jones Regains UFC Belt, Stopping Daniel Cormier in Third Round
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Jones completed his rocky journey back to the top Saturday night by beating his greatest rival in dramatic style.
- Is McGregor Safe Fighting Mayweather? Ringside Physicians Say No
By JOE DEPAOLO - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The president of the Association of Ringside Physicians said he was surprised the Nevada athletic commission sanctioned the bout.
- Conor McGregor’s Baby Suits Up in Custom Threads Ahead of Fight
By JUSTIN BANK and LISA IABONI - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
The M.M.A. champion has a passion for custom-made suits -- and his 3-month-old son is following in his fashionable footsteps.