C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORPORATE FUNRUN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
- Sprint, Looking to Get Bigger to Survive, Weighs Deal-Making
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The company and its backer, SoftBank, have had talks with both Charter and T-Mobile to improve its fortunes as it falls behind rivals.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Driverless-Car Outlook Shifts as Intel Takes Over Mobileye
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The chip giant gains new prominence in the race to make autonomous vehicles part of everyday life.
- Uber, Mired in Corporate Scandals, Sees Uptick in Bookings
By MIKE ISAAC and TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The privately held ride-hailing company on Wednesday disclosed that its business jumped and that its losses narrowed to $645 million in the second quarter.
- United Technologies to Buy Rockwell Collins in $30 Billion Deal
By SUI-LEE WEE - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
United Technologies, the corporate parent of Pratt & Whitney, will pay $140 a share in cash and stock in one of the largest deals in aerospace history.