The company and its backer, SoftBank, have had talks with both Charter and T-Mobile to improve its fortunes as it falls behind rivals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORPORATE FLOORS U.S.A. INC.
2013 - CORPORATE FLOORS ACQUISITION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sprint, Looking to Get Bigger to Survive, Weighs Deal-Making
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Rochester judge accused of violating probation
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Driverless-Car Outlook Shifts as Intel Takes Over Mobileye
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The chip giant gains new prominence in the race to make autonomous vehicles part of everyday life.
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- GE closing Rochester facility, work moving to China
By Democrat and Chronicle - By Democrat and Chronicle - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The General Electric facility on Science Parkway will close by June. Jabil's China facility will take over the work currently performed in Rochester.