Silicon Valley is on a corporate-campus construction spree, which - despite the splashy headlines - has had adverse effects on the population of the San Francisco Bay Area.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CORPORATE CONSTRUCTION BUILDING SERVICES, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Silicon Valley's corporate-campus building boom is a cautionary tale
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Uber Board Considers 3 Investment Offers to Buy Company’s Shares
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Even as the ride-hailing service’s future remains unclear, Uber’s board has debated three investment offers that could affect the company’s power structure.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Tech Firms Ban White Supremacists, Shifting From Hands-Off Policy
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Recent moves by tech companies including Alphabet Inc.’s Google, GoDaddy, Uber and GoFundMe to crack down on white supremacists thrust them into unusual territory for corporations that often take a more hands-off approach to who uses their services and how.