Nobody told Ellen Alperstein her house was listed as a landmark until she tried to sell it.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CORNING HISTORIC PRESERVATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- L.A. Discovers Historic Preservation, and Promptly Goes Overboard
Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Are you grilling corn wrong?
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- A Controversial Restoration That Wipes Away the Past
By BENJAMIN RAMM - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The restoration of Chartres Cathedral asks questions about how we preserve the past — and which past we preserve.
- Preserved Queen Anne on the market for $4.575 million in Noe Valley explodes with color inside
By Anna Marie Erwert - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Built in 1895, The Henning Thode House, designed by Henry Geilfuss, offers an incredibly preserved Queen Anne Victorian rich in history. And it could now be yours to make the next chapter, if you have a spare$4.575 million. Henning Thode In 1870, Henning Thode immigrated to the U.S. from Germany. He started as a driver
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.