John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CORNERSUN DESTINATION MARKETING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- The Cozy Men's Sweater That's Destined to Be a Cult Item
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Influential designer Raf Simons riffed experimentally on the iconic “I Heart NY” logo for his first collection shown in his new home.
- The Image Is A Destination Marketer's Friend - Tap Into The Photo-sharing Consumer
Tuesday Apr 18, 2017
Tourism marketing today is a lot like food advertising - using images to trigger the crave. With travel as with food, that "want to have it, want to be there" feeling relies heavily on imagery. Asingle image can communicate what a destination, attraction or business offers in a literal snapshot.
- Turn Your Destination Into An Event For New Visitors
Friday Jun 2, 2017
Tourist destinations face the ongoing challenge of driving visits. Something new-a restaurant, attraction or hotel-certainly can help keep a destination's message fresh from year to year. But, whatabout seasons when there's simply nothing new to talk about? How do you attract new visitors while keeping loyal guests returning year after year?
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Facebook Becoming More Transparent With Marketers' Ad Placement
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Promising to be more transparent, Facebook is allowing a select group of advertisers to see a list of potential publisher destinations.