Vice President Mike Pence has undertaken extensive personal outreach to donors, fueling speculation that he is preparing for his own political future.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORNELL PRIVATE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- At Private Dinners, Pence Quietly Courts Big Donors and Corporate Executives
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Corporate Racewashing: The Limits of JPMorgan Chase’s Commitment to Racial Justice
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Some may feel that judging a $2 million corporate donation to fight hate is looking a gift horse in the mouth, but what else is the horse doing?
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
- Uber, Mired in Corporate Scandals, Sees Uptick in Bookings
By MIKE ISAAC and TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The privately held ride-hailing company on Wednesday disclosed that its business jumped and that its losses narrowed to $645 million in the second quarter.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Mario Cantone’s Tenure As Anthony Scaramucci Ends With A Passionate Kiss On ‘The President Show’
By Andrew Roberts - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Mario Cantone made a big impact as Anthony Scaramucci on 'The President Show,' but is forced to say goodbye too soon like the real thing.