Buying a mountain of bananas at the local grocery store, Hester Mundis couldn’t help rolling her eyes when the assistant jokingly asked if she had a monkey at home. “I replied: ‘He’s not a monkey, he’s a chimp!’” says the 78-year-old writer, of Kingston, NY, who used to live on the Upper West Side with...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORK MONKEY, INC.
2014 - CORK MONEY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This chimp lived in a two-bedroom UWS apartment
By Jane Ridley - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Charlie Gard to be buried with 'beloved' toy monkeys
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Did you hear the one about a monkey suing a photographer for infringement?
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
“Monkey see, monkey sue is not good law.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.