In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CORFU INTERIOR DESIGN CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Envisioning the Car of the Future as a Living Room on Wheels
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As driverless cars develop, how we sit, inform and entertain ourselves are all up for grabs — and companies, designers and researchers are dreaming big.
- San Francisco to Develop Treasure Island as Major Cultural Site
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The 405-acre site will be the city’s largest development of open space since Golden Gate Park in 1871.
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- Will US Secretary of the Interior Rescind Tribal Monument?
By Angie Wierzbicki - Monday Jun 19, 2017
U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke seeks to rescind part of Bear Ears Monument, approved by President Obama in 2016 as the first presidentially designated tribal monument in the United States.
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
- Urban Heat Islands Can Be Deadly, and They're Only Getting Hotter
By Molly Peterson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
How built-up cities and higher temperatures threaten human health.