The rapper’s 13th studio album, “4:44,” addresses many of the same themes as “Lemonade,” by his wife, Beyoncé.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COREY JAY CAPITAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Jay-Z Releases His Personal and Political Album ‘4:44’ on Tidal
By JOE COSCARELLI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 2017 Prospect Pad Interview: Corey Ray
By BA Staff - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Rapid7 Buys Jen Andre’s Startup, Komand, to Automate Security Tasks
By Jeff Engel - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Rapid7 says it has acquired Komand, a small deal between two Boston companies that nevertheless fits into bigger trends in cybersecurity. The acquisition price wasn’t disclosed, but Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) says in a press release that Komand is not expected to have a “material financial impact” on its revenue or earnings per share this year. […]