Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Jan 18, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CORE WAFER SYSTEMS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Fitbit’s smartwatch plan hits more snags with debut looming
By Mark Gurman and Selina Wang - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Why ‘Julius Caesar’ Speaks to Politics Today
By MICHAEL COOPER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With assassination at its core, Shakespeare’s play is fraught. Totalitarian governments have banned it. And yes, it has inspired violence.
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
- Baidu Profit Rises in Rebound From Chinese Government Crackdown
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
China’s internet-search leader Baidu Inc. posted its first profit increase in three quarters as it earned more money per advertiser while working to extend its reach beyond its core business.