Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORE COMPLIANCE REVIEW GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Intel Core i9 CPU Has 18 Cores, 36 Threads, And Is Built For the Future
By Brian Barrett - Tuesday May 30, 2017
The Core i9 has 18 cores, 36 threads, and looks a whole lot like where the PC industry's headed.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Intel Core i9-7900X review: The fastest chip in the world, but too darn expensive
By Mark Walton - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
When eight-core Ryzen costs £300, do any of these new Intel chips make sense?
- FDA Refuses to Review Acorda Parkinson’s Drug, Shares Tumble
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The heat is on Acorda Therapeutics once again. Months after Acorda lost a key group of patents, the FDA has declined to review, at least for now, an experimental Parkinson’s disease drug that is critical to the company’s future. Acorda (NASDAQ: ACOR) said this morning that the FDA has sent the Ardsley, NY, company a […]