A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CORE 5 PROPERTIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
- Newport Beach, Calif., Property Sells for Record $55 Million
Monday Jul 31, 2017
The 3.5-acre property with two homes on it was for decades owned by the prominent Irvine family.
- California billionaire ordered to restore public access to $32.5M beachfront property
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 11, 2017