Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COOL JOURNEY STUDIOS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Do Not Take 'Short Journeys' With Cadillac
Thursday Jan 12, 2017
Cadillac's "Short Journeys" is pretentious to the point of self-parody, the latest automaker content foray to conflate mindless brand gloss with film-school-grade substance.
- Documentary Clip: 'My Journey Through French Cinema'
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Watch a documentary clip from "My Journey Through French Cinema," directed by Bertrand Tavernier: Photo: Cohen Media Group
- The Journey to Mars seems to be pretty much dead
By Eric Berger - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
New video is designed to highlight all of the things Trump has accomplished in space.
- Good Enough Is No Longer Good Enough – Part 4: Donor Journeys
By Roger Craver - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The journey the organization wants the donor to go on is not usually the journey the donor wants to go on. The reason for this disconnect is that few organizations truly understand why donors choose to stay or leave, let alone know when the donor makes the decision to leave. This is not a new […]