Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
GARY B. SCHREINER
285 JERICHO TURNPIKE
MINEOLA, NEW YORK, 11501
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COOL DOG II INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Gear to Keep Your Dog Cool and Safe
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
A look at a high-tech e-collar for keeping tabs on your canine companion, and a low-tech dog vest to prevent overheating.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.
- Sony’s biggest no-show: The Last of Us Part II
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sony teased a lot of games today, but the big no-show at its press conference today was The Last of Us Part II. On Twitter, gamers are already bemoaning the lack of any mention of their favorite game. Sony had a great presser, but no Last of Us 2 stuff is a huge let down […]
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?