NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CONTOUR BEACHWOOD GP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Christie Brinkley Shatters The 60-something Stereotype
Thursday May 4, 2017
Boomers are often credited with making 50 the new 30, but with more than half of this generation now over 60, they're making 60-something look pretty darn good, too.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 24, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
Manchester attack is part of a disturbing pattern for terrorists, what investigators are looking at in Manchester, and Amazon's 1.7 Million free bananas.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Walmart to buy Bonobos for $310M as it doubles down on fashion
By Ingrid Lunden - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Walmart today doubled down on its efforts to continue building out a online retail fashion business in its bid to outpace Amazon in the wider world of commerce and specifically e-commerce. Today it announced that it would acquire menswear site Bonobos for $310 million in cash. The deal is part of a bigger strategy at Walmart, the world’s largest physical retailer, to grow its… Read More