A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
1495 MORRIS AVE., SUITE 4E
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10457
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CONTENTS HAIR CARE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- As a Doctor Tried to Take Lives, Others Rushed to Save Them
By MARC SANTORA and HANNAH ALANI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The immediate care given to many of those wounded at the Bronx hospital shooting could be the most critical factor in whether they survive.
- WEN hair loss scandal exposed dirty underbelly of personal care products
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Researchers call for change after flood of complaints and $26M class-action settlement.
- Clint Frazier ‘splash’ took aim at so much Yankees frustration
By Larry Brooks - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Clint Frazier’s legend preceded the 22-year-old redhead’s arrival in The Bronx by at least the length of his famously now-shorn hair. He was the one with the personality who wasn’t shy about flaunting it. But charisma alone gets you nowhere fast in the Yankees’ straight-laced universe, where it sometimes seems as if it is still...
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.