Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CONTENT CRITICAL SOLUTIONS, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: At the Apple Keynote, Selling Us a Better Vision of Ourselves
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Apple’s annual program is an odd streaming TV event: an extended commercial that the faithful watch willingly.
- Critic's Notebook: The Silent Film Returns — on Social Media
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Though we may still pop headphones in to watch a YouTube rant, social media has cultivated its own mute visual culture.
- World Wrestling Entertainment gets toehold in China with streaming deal
By Wayne Ma - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. is betting on China’s growing appetite for online video content—and its taste for melodrama.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Critic's Notebook: When Fan Fiction and Reality Collide
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The topsy-turvy power dynamics of internet culture are on display in “FANtasies,” a new fan-fiction-inspired web series.