PRESS RELEASE: Cardiologs Technologies SAS announced today that it has received FDA clearance of its Cardiologs ECG Analysis Platform, a cloud-based cardiac monitoring-analysis web service powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Cardiologs aids...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CONTEMPORARY CARDIOLOGY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘Cardiologs ECG Analysis Platform’ Receives FDA Clearance
By Business Wire - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Establishes Roy Lichtenstein Award
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The Roy Lichtenstein Foundation has awarded a $1 million gift to endow an annual prize that recognizes the contributions of a working artist....
- Let's Slice Open Mass MoCA, the Biggest Contemporary Art Museum in the US
By Margaret Rhodes - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A new $65 million renovation makes Mass MoCA the 120,000-square foot gorilla of the contemporary art world.