A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CONSUMER PROPERTY PROTECTION INC.
2014 - QUANTATIVE FORENSICS INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Trump Administration Says Financial Watchdog Agency Should Be Defanged
By ALAN RAPPEPORT and MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
A Treasury Department report on deregulation calls for stripping the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau of its supervisory and examination authority.
- U.S. Agency Moves to Allow Class-Action Lawsuits Against Financial Firms
By JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and MICHAEL CORKERY - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is adopting a rule that would block banks and credit card companies from forcing customers into arbitration.
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.