The nation’s capital battles gentrification and property owners to protect tenants’ rights.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CONSUMER PROPERTY PROTECTION INC.
2014 - QUANTATIVE FORENSICS INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Protecting Affordable Housing: A Tale of Hope from DC
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Trump Administration Says Financial Watchdog Agency Should Be Defanged
By ALAN RAPPEPORT and MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
A Treasury Department report on deregulation calls for stripping the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau of its supervisory and examination authority.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenX consumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."
- Sears Canada Preparing to File for Bankruptcy Protection
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Sears Canada Inc., which operates more than 200 stores, has hired advisers and is preparing to file for bankruptcy protection in Canada, according to people familiar with the matter.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.