Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CONSTRUCTION SAFETY NETWORK, INC
2014 - SITE SAFETY NETWORK, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- ESPN analyst Ed Cunningham left network over player safety
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Tesla Self-Driving System Faulted by Safety Agency in Crash
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE and BILL VLASIC - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
In a fatal accident last year, the National Transportation Safety Board said, the automaker allowed autonomous driving in unsuitable conditions.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.