Former U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer Nigel Lawson tells WSJ’s Simon Constable that climate change has become something of a “new religion” to such an extent that debating it is seen as blasphemy. He also sees an international treaty on carbon emissions as a “stupid thing.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CONSTABLE PUB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debating Climate Change Seen as 'Blasphemy'– Nigel Lawson
Wednesday Apr 22, 2015
- Euro Needs Orderly Dissolution – Nigel Lawson
Tuesday Apr 21, 2015
Former U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer Nigel Lawson tells WSJ’s Simon Constable why the Euro needs to die, how Goldman Sachs cooked the books for Greece and why a 2% inflation target is passé. Plus, how central banks may not know how to unwind the massive money printing known as quantitative easing.
- Rising Nationalist Parties May Hold Sway in U.K. Election
Monday Apr 20, 2015
Former U.K. Chancellor of the Exchequer Nigel Lawson tells WSJ’s Simon Constable that the forthcoming U.K. election is being affected by the rise of nationalist parties UKIP and SNP, as some voters get alienated by Ed Miliband’s Labour Party and David Cameron’s Conservative Party.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- PubMatic Integrates With Amazon Publisher Services
Monday Jun 19, 2017
PubMatic announced an integration with Amazon Publisher Services that will enable Amazon publishers to add PubMatic as a demand-side partner.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015