“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CONSORTIUM RISK MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Power-Generation Company Calpine Agrees to Be Sold to Consortium
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Private-equity firm Energy Capital Partners and a group of co-investors has agreed to buy power-generation company Calpine for $5.6 billion.
- Risk Management Guide 2017: How’s Your Appetite?
By THE NONPROFIT TIMES - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Engaging The Board In Risk Oversight Nonprofit missions are potentially bolstered — and threatened — by risk. When you decide to take a mission-advancing risk,…
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Singapore's GLP Gets $11.6 Billion Offer From Chinese Group
Friday Jul 14, 2017
A Chinese-backed consortium made an offer for one of the world’s largest warehousing companies, Global Logistic Properties, in what would be the biggest deal ever recorded in Southeast Asia.