A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
15 CRESCENT LANE
PUTNAM VALLY, NEW YORK, 10579
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CONNIE DREW LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Why Stackshare is quietly becoming a secret weapon for developers and Silicon Valley CTOs
By Connie Loizos - Monday Jun 19, 2017
On Stackshare, Airbnb lists over 50 services in its “stack,” Slack lists 24, and Spotify lists more than 31; these stacks are collections of different pieces of software that each company is using to run their operations, and range from infrastructure tools to communications tools to container tools to email service tools. Why are companies beginning to share the specific mix of… Read More
- The NSA and the Corrosion of Silicon Valley
By Michael Dearing - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The dolphin in the tuna net is us -- our industry, our work, and the social fabric of our community.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation “Serves the Community” Very Differently
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Silicon Valley Community Foundation may be more focused on donor satisfaction than outcomes.
- Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez at Robin Hood Foundation’s Gala
By VALERIYA SAFRONOVA - Wednesday May 17, 2017
The annual antipoverty benefit, held at the Javits Center, raised more than $54 million and drew 3,700 attendees.