Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CONNEXION INSURANCE AGENCY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Anbang’s Sales Dry Up in New Challenge for Chinese Insurers
By KEITH BRADSHER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Data released days after Anbang’s chairman was detained by the police shows sales of insurance policies and investment products virtually stopped in April.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Are You Sure Your Contractor Is Insured?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
First a fire, then a flood, finally a theft. One luxury homeowner learned the hard way about the importance of insurance coverage.
- Chairman of Chinese Firm Who Tried to Forge Ties With Jared Kushner Is Detained
By MICHAEL FORSYTHE and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The detention of Wu Xiaohui, the chairman of Anbang Insurance Group, in China comes amid a broader clampdown on insurance products.
- Insurers Fear Destabilized Markets Under Senate Bill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Senate health bill’s move to dump the mandate requiring people to have coverage would risk further destabilizing the strained individual-insurance market, insurers say, even though it includes funding elements that the industry has been seeking.