Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CONNER TB, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- John E. Sarno, N.Y.U. Rehabilitation Doctor, Dies at 93
By ADAM CONNER-SIMONS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Dr. Sarno maintained that most nontraumatic instances of chronic pain are physical manifestations of deep-seated psychological anxieties.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- 32TB of Windows 10 beta builds, driver source code leaked [Updated]
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Dump appears to contain components normally only shared with partners.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- In The Race for Local Ad Dollars, Are Big Tech Plans Enough?
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
That is what the new proposed ATSC 3.0 standard is about -- that it can deliver up to five times the amount of data as the existing digital broadcast standard. And for the consumer, it will offer"lower costs than conventional wireless systems."
- Drivers sue Juno and Gett, charging false advertising and stock fraud
By Matthew Flamm - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ride-hail service Juno came out of nowhere last year to claim a chunk of market share from Uber using a very simple strategy: It won over drivers by charging a lower commission and offering them a...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal