The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CONGREGATION K'HAL CHASIDIM
AROUND THE WEB
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- New Jersey welfare fraud arrests spark anti-Semitic sentiment
By Asbury Park (N.J.) Press - By Asbury Park (N.J.) Press - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Fourteen residents of Lakewood, N.J., including the rabbi of a congregation, were arrested on public assistance fraud charges.
- Lakewood’s Nick Fanti Finishes History
By Josh Norris - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Lakewood BlueClaws Purchased By Shore Town Baseball
By Josh Norris - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The former CEO of Mandalay Baseball is back in the minor league game.
The post Lakewood BlueClaws Purchased By Shore Town Baseball appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Struggling to Survive, Congregations Look to Sell Houses of Worship
By VIVIAN WANG - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Across New York City, religious leaders are making deals with developers and neighbors are fighting the proposals.