Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CONGO JUICE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- US journalist, Congo rangers disappear after militia attack
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Congo militia attack: US journalist found alive, 5 rangers dead
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Democratic Republic of Congo Declares End of Ebola Epidemic
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The Democratic Republic of Congo’s Ebola epidemic is over, the country’s health ministry declared, putting an end to the most recent outbreak of the highly contagious disease that caused four deaths.
- Congo's Escalating Political Crisis Sends Millions Into Exile
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A wave of killings reflect the unraveling of a complex network of power trading and patronage, backed by amateur fighters unchecked by the official security apparatus, that has helped secure President Joseph Kabila’s rule over Congo for the past 16 years.