Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CONEY ISLAND COMMONS PARKING CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Hot Dog History Born in Coney Island
Thursday Jun 30, 2016
Nathan's Famous, host of the annual July 4 hot-dog eating contest, is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. WSJ's Jeff Bush takes a trip to the original Coney Island location to explore the humble history of the popular sausage on a bun. Photo: Jeff Bush
- Syndergaard’s command ‘crap’ in rehab outing, but he did hit 100
By George Willis - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
It was Fan Appreciation Night at MCU Park on Coney Island on Thursday, so consider it a departing treat that those in attendance for the Brooklyn Cyclones’ final game got a chance to see Noah Syndergaard. The Mets’ former All-Star pitcher, who has been on the disabled list since being injured April 30, was making...
- New York Today: New York Today: The Poetry in Politics
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Friday: Debate about the 1883 poem on the Statue of Liberty, your weekend lineup, and Coney Island History Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”