The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2 SAGGESE CIRCLE
NESCONSET, NEW YORK, 11767
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CONCOURSE ELEVATOR SPECIALISTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Sideways Elevator of the Future Is Here, and It's Wild
By Elizabeth Stinson - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Multi elevator goes up and down, left and right, even diagonally—and it could change the way buildings are designed.
- Charlie Gard: US doctor meets with UK specialists treating terminally ill boy
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- China’s crazy car-straddling elevated bus is just a giant scam, police say
By Sebastian Anthony - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
After first trial, the bus has collected dust. Beijing police have arrested 30 people.
- Barron's Bounce: iRobot, Bristol-Myers and Heico
Monday Jul 3, 2017
After a mention in Barron's, a vacuum specialist sputters, a drug maker recovers and a jet parts specialist gains altitude. Ben Levisohn and Jack Hough discuss.
- The ‘Why’ Elevates My Life!
By Angel A. Aloma - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Most people, businesses and charities that have achieved great success emphasize the why over the what and the how. Of course, the what and the how are a lot easier than the why, but if you properly understand and express your why, people who feel similarly will buy from you or donate to you willingly, regularly and for a very long time...