Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
comprehensive parking services, inc.
60 east 42nd street, ste 4700
new york, new york, 10165
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
94 PONDVIEW LANE
NEW ROCHELLE, NEW YORK, 10804
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COMPREHENSIVE PARKING SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The New York Times Made A Comprehensive List Of Every Blatant Lie Trump Had Told Since Taking Office
By emmieodea - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
President Trump has said "something untrue, in public, every day for the first 40 days of his presidency."
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.