The immediate care given to many of those wounded at the Bronx hospital shooting could be the most critical factor in whether they survive.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL WOUND CARE PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- As a Doctor Tried to Take Lives, Others Rushed to Save Them
By MARC SANTORA and HANNAH ALANI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- UMC Foundation Cultivates the Right Donors with Blackbaud’s Comprehensive Intelligence for Good™
By Vickki Manucci - Friday Jul 28, 2017
University Medical Center Foundation grew their pool of major donors by leveraging the strategic insights delivered through the built-in analytics and artificial intelligence in their Blackbaud solutions. Read the full story here.
The post UMC Foundation Cultivates the Right Donors with Blackbaud’s Comprehensive Intelligence for Good™ appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.