AMD wants to go after Intel vPro while avoiding Intel's excessive product segmentation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMPASSIONATE PRODUCTIONS CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Ryzen Pro: AMD takes on Intel on the corporate desktop, with one key omission
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Google Tries Again With Eyeglass-Mounted Device
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
A new version of the product targets large corporate customers—not general consumers.
- The Gentler Symptoms of Dying
By SARA MANNING PESKIN, M.D. - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
The human body’s most compassionate gift is the interdependence of its parts.
- The Entire Hampton Creek Board Has Quit (Except Controversial CEO)
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
When you think of mayonnaise, do you normally think of drama and corporate intrigue? That’s been the history of plant-based food company Hampton Creek, a company whose first product was the eggless Just Mayo. After issues with Unilever and the Food and Drug Administration over the definition of the word “mayo,” the company’s entire board has quit, reportedly over disagreements …
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.