With the help of his Wu-Tang Clan compadres, Raekwon (real name Corey Woods) helped redefine the sound of New York City street rap during the ’90s. The group is legendary in their native Staten Island, and even though Raekwon, 47, now lives in Atlanta, he still gets back to the city regularly and will be...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMPADRE CAR SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Raekwon’s New York: Viagra empanadas and hanging at Staten Island Mall
By Hardeep Phull - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Felon gets 12 years for trying to steal cop’s gun
By Joe Tacopino - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A violent felon who attacked a police officer and attempted to steal her service weapon while he was detained in a Staten Island hospital was sentenced to 12 years in prison on Monday. Dante Martin will serve 12 years to life for attacking the officer in his attempt to escape Richmond University Medical Center, where...
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.