A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ELBERT T. CHESTER, CPA
87-01 MIDLAND PARKWAY ST LB
JAMAICA ESTATES, NEW YORK, 11432
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COMMUNITY FRIENDLY PHARMACY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Facebook Moves From Friends To Community
Thursday May 4, 2017
As Facebook's focus turns to building a community, what does that mean for advertisers? Zuckerberg wants to turn Facebook into an online directory for connecting like-minded individuals.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- The Pharmacy of the Future Is Ready For Your Bathroom Counter
By Emily Dreyfuss - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The online pharmacy PillPack is ready to change how you deal with your medications.